Clément Lavallée Chablis Les Ardillers 2020

  • $ 54.99


Tags: Burgundy, Chablis, Chardonnay, France, White Wine

Region: Burgundy, France
Appellation: Chablis
Color/Style: White Wine
Grapes: Chardonnay

Harvested from a 1.6-hectare parcel in the heart of the slope that is known for its exceptional clay- and limestone-rich soil. After pneumatic pressing and gentle racking at low temperature, the wine ferments in stainless steel tanks with native yeast. 60% of production ages in neutral oak for one year, with the other 40% aging in stainless steel. After assemblage, the wine ages a further six months in stainless steel. The wine does not undergo malolactic fermentation. Bottled unfiltered & unfined. 


Submit your email to get updates on products and special promotions.